Friday, October 24, 2008

My Boyfriend's Back... For More

Dave and Sue like to make out in the dark. They especially like to make out in the dark after Halloween parties while Sue is still wearing her slutty Halloween outfit. Tonight, as they are making out in Sue's basement, they both notice that it's a little sloppier than normal, but they keep going for it anyway. After a few minutes Sue stops Dave and says "Wow, you're making it kinda wet tonight huh?"

"Me, you're the one drooling all over the place." Dave replies.

Sue gets up and turns on the light. When they see each other they gasp-- Their faces are both smeared with blood.

"What happened?" Beth asks.

Dave answers, "I don't know Sue, either you gave me a bloody nose cause you were going at it so hard, OR I am trying to eat you cause I am an effing Zombie, Bitch!"

Turns out it was the second one. And he did eat her. Well... her brain at least. Though he found it to be less than filling.

Of course, I could have told him that by looking at her Halloween costume.

1 comment:

Playa!!! said...

THIS REMINDS ME OF A BLOOD KISS I ONCE SHARED!!! -